Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sunbathing and Eggs

Well, my sister just called from Ethiopia with the first updates from their trip. Zoe, John and Emma have had 2 visits with the girls so far. On visit number one, they were naked on a matt (the girls, not Zoe, John and Emma) doing some sunbathing with the other babies. Both girls are very smiley, quite adorable and easy going. Zoe had thought from pictures that Rachel had a birthmark on her forehead but found that Isabel has the same birthmark and they are completely identical! Isabel is an avid eater with her one tooth but Rachel did not find the egg-whites too appealing. Based on Emma's reaction to the smell of the eggs, Rachel might have the right idea. Tomorrow is the official court date, so keep your fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly. Hopefully I'll hear from Zoe tomorrow and can post some good news...

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see pictures of these two! I hope their court date goes well tomorrow. I'll be thinking about them!! Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for updating! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures because I think we met the babies when we were in ET in June!

    ReplyDelete

l

Followers