Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day in Court

Well the good news is that Zoe and John's application was approved without any glitches. The bad news is that the MOWA letter was not ready and might not be ready for 1-2 weeks. It was definitely an emotional day for everyone and hard to not hear the words "the girls are yours" but it was at least a relief that the application is okay. Hopefully the next trip will not be delayed due to the letter and I'll get to meet my new nieces in a few weeks :) Zoe says that the trip has been amazing, other than the emotional ups and downs but I'll let her describe it for everyone when she gets back. They will be back on Christmas Eve and probably needing some Hot Toddies to recover!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe, John & Emma,,,greetings from "Mimi Brenda". I hope all of you are home and recovering from the long trip. I am snowed in here in Brooklyn but hoping to catch a flight to Texas Thursday evening. It was SO wonderful to spend time with all of you in ET. I pray for your babies and hope to hear that you will be returning to ET soon to bring your darlings home. I will watch for more news. All is well here,,,,HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete

l

Followers