Monday, August 9, 2010

The Call!!!!!

Oh, my goodness. Sara called at 8am, and said she had our referral. Total shock, surprise, excitement. Totally unprepared! Went to call John and realized he'd left his Blackberry in the kitchen and I had to get a message to him on set in the middle of Simi Valley somewhere. His office found him. He's on his way home. The Bean and I have run around trying to find the still and video cameras in the midst of moving boxes. Oh my gosh, I'm so excited to find out who our babies are. Hoping he'll be home SOON.

2 comments:

  1. We're on the list behind you... I've been waiting for a sibling referral! Can't wait to hear all of the exciting details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! We're anxiously awaiting to hear the details of your referral. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

l

Followers