Thursday, June 24, 2010

June is a big month!


Happy Father's Day to my kind, wise, funny, handsome, wonderful, hardworking, best Dad ever husband! How lucky I am :)

We ran away to sea! With the chaos in our lives the past 6 months, the upcoming move and new construction, we had 3 minutes to decide whether to take this cruise to Mexico and said what the heck, lets go. We really needed to get away for a few days. This is John and the Bean parasailing while I stayed with my feet firmly planted on the ground, trying not to panic that they were so high up, and especially not trying to panic as they plummeted back towards earth way too fast with the guys on the beach shouting frantically for John to pull some rope harder. They landed safely thank goodness! A once in a lifetime experience as far as I'm concerned!

The Bean LOVES animals.

"No, it can't come home with us"

Just love this goofy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

l

Followers